The International Conference on One Health Universitas Brawijaya is our commitment to support the creation of a sustainable and resilient global ecosystem health. Climate change, draught, emerging and reemerging of human and animal disease epidemics, pandemic the entire world has been going through, decline of natural pollinators are among phenomena that indicate that some level of imbalance in global ecosystem have been going on and actions are needed to improve the situation.
Yet, while the need of such harmony is globally admitted, what constitute a harmony among humans, animals, plants and non-living environment is a subject of on-going discussions among disciplines. This also highlights the importance for scientists to work together multidisciplinary in order that the contribution of each discipline satisfy the demand of technology needed to achieve the global goal of ecosystem health that is sustainable and resilient when facing various threats. In this context, the contribution of Veterinary Science will require input and discussion from other disciplines.
In the 3rd ICOH, We invite prominent life scientists to present their perspective on future innovations for diagnoses and treatments of animal diseases as well as management of animal resources in the light of efforts toward the creation of global ecosystem health, in two days panel discussions.
We also invite scientists from various disciplines to present their research in the following topics during parallel sessions:
- Anatomy, Microanatomy and Embryology – Regenerative Medicine
- Microbiology, Parasitology, Immunology – Emerging and Re-emerging Disease
- Biochemistry, Physiology, Reproduction and Nutrition – Ethology, Animal Walfare
- Pathology, Clinical Pathology and Pharmacology – Anti Microbial Resistance, Alternative Medicine, Acupunture, Physiology Therapy
- Surgery, Internal and Clinical Medicine – Veterinary Clinical Medicine
- Epidemiology, Veterinary Public Health and One Health – Economic Impact of Pandemic, Education
- Ecosystem Health – Wildlife, Rural and Urban Ecosystem