Author Guidelines for International Conference on One Health, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Universitas Brawijaya
The Submission Guideline is same as the 2021 4th ICOH Submission Guideline. Please access the submission guideline links provided to download the guideline.
For Authors, to make easier administration, the whole submission both abstract and full paper should be conducted by Online submission and NOT by email
There are guidelines for authors
- Please open the website icoh.ub.ac.id
- Click menu Registration, to enter into Open Conference System (OCS) of ICOH (icoh.ub.ac.id)
- Author have to create an account with by clicking top menu ACCOUNT then follow the instructions
- After your registration has been approved by admin, you can login to your account with your username and password (MENU LOGIN in the right side)
- The template of ABSTRACT and FULL PAPER is available in website ICOH (icoh.fkh.ub.ac.id)
- Please click USER HOME and continue click NEW SUBMISSION, then follow the instruction from ICOH Author Guideline – Abstract Submission (download below).
- Please upload your abstract in Supplementary files.
- Only after your abstract is “ACCEPTED” by email confirmation, then you could upload your full paper and payment proof, etc through the system (NOT BY EMAIL). Please follow the instruction from ICOH Author Guideline – Full Paper Submission (download below).
- Review process for both abstract and full paper is fully online by OCS of ICOH (icoh.ub.ac.id)
- Please kindly often check your email to further instructions for OCS.
- Template for Research Articles Click Here
- Template for Case Report Articles Click Here
- Full article template based on Iranian Journal of Veterinary Science and Technology https://ijvst.um.ac.ir/